Everything You Need To Know About:
Parts, Repairs, Service
Brief Overview About The Siemens MRI Skyra
The MAGNETOM Skyra 3T Scanner, couple with the the compan’s Aera Scanner, are the first Tim 4G and Dot systems. Both have received 510(K)FDA clearance and are now commercially available in the U.S. MAGNETOM Aera and Skyra 70cm Open Bore systems were developed with efficiency in mind. Tim 4G, the fourth generation of Siemens RF technology, starts with 48 RF channels at both 1.5 and 3T – presently the highest standard RF Channel configuration ever offered at either field strength, according to the manufacturer.
- Greater patient access and comfort with 70 cm Open Bore design
- Ultra-light and short 3T system – easy to site and reduced cost of ownership
- DirectRF – for higher signal purity and improved stability
- 50 x 50 x 45 cm FOV with TrueForm Design
- Tim Dockable Table option – Mobility done right
- Illumination MoodLight providing comfortable environment
- Magnet Technology
- Ultra-short superconducting 3T magnet (173 cm cover to cover)
- Ultra-light magnet easy to site (5768 kg)
- Easy siting
- Min. total space requirement: < 31 sqm (for magnet, electronics and console room)
- Fits in conventional 1.5T installations area
- Zero Helium boil-off
- Green cooling Package (optional) to decrease energy consumption by up to 50%.
- TimTX TrueForm Magnet and Gradient Design offers enhanded image quality
- Dot (Day optimizing throughput) Engines
- Dot, the imaging world’s first MRI “throughput engine”, offers patient personalization, user guidance, and exam automation to help optimize every part of our customers practice. Form reduction in exam times and improved clinical workflows to enhanced staff efficiencies.
- Tim 4G – the fourth generation of Tim (Total Imaging Matrix) Technology
- Tim (204 x 128) provides now up to 204 coil elements with up to 128 channels –
- 100% higher density, from local to whole body.
- Advanced docking table with exclusive navigation wheel and integrated Tim coils
- DirectConnect Coils
- SlideConnect Coils
- Gradient system
- 45 mT/m and 200 T/m/sec for each axis
- Actively shielded (AS) whole-body gradient coil system
- Extremely low eddy currents
- Water-cooled coil and amplifier for maximum performance
- All axes force compensated
- Optical links between magnet and equipment room to achieve highest RF stability
- Transmit path is integrated in the magnet housing
- Receive path is integrated in the magnet housing
- Dual-Density Signal Transfer enables ultra-high density coil designs by integrating key RF components into the local coil.
- Receiver with high dynamic range without adjustments
|Gantry (Max. Clearance)
|Magnetic Field Strength
|Patient Weight Capacity
Stay up to date with our resources!
We are constantly publishing new content! Learn MRI & CT industry secrets along the way, become a more informed buyer, learn how to troubleshoot even the most complex problems, and ultimately save time and money!
“When it comes to coil repairs, DirectMed is always our first choice. Ever since we started using DirectMed, our coil spend has decreased dramatically, all while receiving top notch customer service from a knowledgeable team.”
“DirectMed Parts provides great service support, we have been their customer for almost two years now and this is greatly visible in our budget. We have cut our costs in half with the help of DirectMed Parts. Besides excellent service and support they also provide great equipment at very reasonable prices.”