Everything You Need To Know About:
Parts, Repairs, Service
Brief Overview About The Philips CT Brilliance 16
The Brilliance CT 16-slice configuration is a complete, high-performance system ideally suited to routine CT studies, CTA, and advanced motion-sensitive applications such as CT colonography and pulmonary studies.
With fast reconstruction and a range of automated tools to set up patients and manage scans, Brilliance CT 16-slice can help you make the most of each day. The system also includes a range of thoughtful features to help maximize dose efficiency.
- High-quality imaging, fast reconstruction, task automation, and evolved ways to minimize radiation dose
- X Ray Tube Model: MRC 600 or MRC 800
- Scan times of 0.4 sec* full gantry rotation, temporal resolution as low as 53 msec, and reconstruction rates of up to 20 ips*
- Rate Responsive* technology for advanced cardiac imaging, including calcium scoring, as well as retrospective and prospective gating
- Patented MRC X-ray tube to provide necessary heat capacity for longer scan times, enabling thin-slice imaging
- Spiral Auto Start*, which allows you to monitor contrast injections and initiate and stop scans without having to leave the scan room
- Philips DoseWise approach for optimal dose efficiency to help protect your patients without compromising image quality
- The only CT user environment developed especially for multislice CT
- Comprehensive support for you in every season of system ownership
|Gantry (Max. Clearance)
|18 in flat LCD 4
|Maximum Scan Range
|Patient Weight Capacity
8.0 MHU MRC X-ray tube
60 kW Generator
0.5 sec Rotation (0.4 sec optional)
16 x 0.75mm, 16 x 1.5mm, 8 x 3mm, 4 x 4.5mm, 2 x 0.6mm
6 ips standard reconstruction (20 ips optional)
24 Lp/cm resolution
Stay up to date with our resources!
We are constantly publishing new content! Learn MRI & CT industry secrets along the way, become a more informed buyer, learn how to troubleshoot even the most complex problems, and ultimately save time and money!
“When it comes to coil repairs, DirectMed is always our first choice. Ever since we started using DirectMed, our coil spend has decreased dramatically, all while receiving top notch customer service from a knowledgeable team.”
“DirectMed Parts provides great service support, we have been their customer for almost two years now and this is greatly visible in our budget. We have cut our costs in half with the help of DirectMed Parts. Besides excellent service and support they also provide great equipment at very reasonable prices.”