Everything You Need To Know About:
Brief Overview About The Siemens CT Sensation 40
• Visualization of finest detail within the entire scan field with no increase in dose.
• Robust cardiac imaging with highest rotation time of 0.33 s.
• Visualization of inner ear structures with highest isotropic spacial resolution of 0.24 mm.
• Spiral artifact free imaging.
• Pure arterial imaging of smallest vessels by combining 0.33 mm, 0.33 s, and industry‘s fastest sub-mm coverage of 87 mm/s in daily clinical routine.
• Expansion of clinical applications.
• Increase of patient referrals.
• Exceptional image quality with STRATON high performance CT X-ray tube.
• Industry’s highest isotropic resolution with z-Sharp™ Technology.
• Dose savings at point of acquisition with UFC™ Detector.
syngo CT Applications
syngo Circulation with PE
syngo Colonography CT with PEV
syngo Dual Energy Viewer
syngo HeartView CT
syngo Image Fusion
syngo InSpace4D with AVA
syngo Neuro DSA CT
syngo Neuro PBV
syngo Neuro PWM
syngo Neuro Perfusion CT
syngo Body Perfusion CT
syngo Best Cardio
syngo Calcium Scoring
CARE Contrast CT
Stay up to date with our resources!
We are constantly publishing new content! Learn MRI & CT industry secrets along the way, become a more informed buyer, learn how to troubleshoot even the most complex problems, and ultimately save time and money!
“When it comes to coil repairs, DirectMed is always our first choice. Ever since we started using DirectMed, our coil spend has decreased dramatically, all while receiving top notch customer service from a knowledgeable team.”
“DirectMed Parts provides great service support, we have been their customer for almost two years now and this is greatly visible in our budget. We have cut our costs in half with the help of DirectMed Parts. Besides excellent service and support they also provide great equipment at very reasonable prices.”