Everything You Need To Know About:
Brief Overview About The GE MRI 750W 3T
The Discovery MR750w 3.0T combines a caring design with insightful technology to meet the needs of both clinicians and patients.
They have integrated the power of 3.0T with a 70cm wide bore that patients deserve. And that’s just the beginning.
Innovative technological developments—including MultiDrive RF Transmit, Optical RF, a 50 cm usable FOV and high-performance gradients—have all been designed with the human element in mind, delivering a welcoming experience, high performance and exceptional versatility.
- MultiDrive RF Transmit
- Fully automated and independent RF pulse amplitude and phase control produce consistently clear 3.0T images
- OpTix Optical RF
- Offers high channel count, analog to digital-optical signal conversion where it matters—inside the scan room to minimize noise and signal degradation, but away from the patient
- A large usable field of view is needed to properly image off-center anatomy such as a shoulder or hip. So the Discovery* MR750w features a 70 cm flared, open bore design with a large 50 x 50 x 50 cm field of view
- Gradients and RF body coils are water and air-cooled for optimum duty-cycle performance, short repetition time (TR) and echo time (TE), producing sharp and clear images
- The GEM Suite of flexible coils embrace the patient, bringing both function and comfort while helping to minimize anxiety and motion during the exam.
- Intuitive applications help clinicians utilize the full potential of 3.0T MR imaging.
|Clinical Use||Whole Body|
|Gantry (Max. Clearance)||70 cm|
|Magnetic Field Strength||3 T|
Stay up to date with our resources!
We are constantly publishing new content! Learn MRI & CT industry secrets along the way, become a more informed buyer, learn how to troubleshoot even the most complex problems, and ultimately save time and money!
“When it comes to coil repairs, DirectMed is always our first choice. Ever since we started using DirectMed, our coil spend has decreased dramatically, all while receiving top notch customer service from a knowledgeable team.”
“DirectMed Parts provides great service support, we have been their customer for almost two years now and this is greatly visible in our budget. We have cut our costs in half with the help of DirectMed Parts. Besides excellent service and support they also provide great equipment at very reasonable prices.”