Everything You Need To Know About:
Brief Overview About The GE CT VCT 32
- 32-Slice Detector
- Interface: 2-Screen, Mouse Driven, Icon Based
- Tube Heat Capacity: 6.3 MHU or 8.0 MHU
- Fastest Rotation: 0.45 seconds
- Maximum Scan Technique: 440 mA at 120 kV or 800mA at 120 kV
- kV settings: 80, 100, 120, 140
- Nominal Slice Thicknesses (mm): 0.625 , 1.25, 2.5, 3.75, 5, 7.5, 10
- Global Table Provides Increased Position Accuracy for Heavy Patients
- Includes Phantoms, Head Holders, and Foot Extenders
Stay up to date with our resources!
We are constantly publishing new content! Learn MRI & CT industry secrets along the way, become a more informed buyer, learn how to troubleshoot even the most complex problems, and ultimately save time and money!
“When it comes to coil repairs, DirectMed is always our first choice. Ever since we started using DirectMed, our coil spend has decreased dramatically, all while receiving top notch customer service from a knowledgeable team.”
“DirectMed Parts provides great service support, we have been their customer for almost two years now and this is greatly visible in our budget. We have cut our costs in half with the help of DirectMed Parts. Besides excellent service and support they also provide great equipment at very reasonable prices.”